Contact Us

 

Contact Us

 

Dollar Store Merchandise was Last modified: November 06, 2017;
Merchandise suppliers with 52 Product Categories with 452 Sub Categories with 76,156 dollar products on our website for your
Dollar Store, Dollar Plus Store, Discount merchandise store or 123  Dollar Store; Call us to Set up your Dollar Store.

 

Deals opened last week at 330 Connecticut Ave. in the plaza with Best Buy.

It is located at the former site of the Rag Shop. The Norwalk location is Deals' first entry into the state.

"We have brand names and private names," said spokesperson Shelly Davis. "We are able to purchase the right quantities of the right merchandise in order to sell at the right price. We're happy to be in Norwalk and look forward to meeting our customers."

The opening of the discount store, however, is not sitting well with everybody. Jay Maru is the owner of Dollar Mania, a smaller discount "dollar store," in the same plaza.

"I'll be killed," Maru said. "But they did it. I can't help it. There is no clause in my lease that another dollar store can't open here. I'm just trying to get sales and different items [to compete]."

At the Norwalk Deals store, 80 percent of the merchandise is priced at $1, with the remaining 20 percent priced between $1 and $5.

Deals, which has a strong presence in the Midwest and Southeast, was purchased in early 2006 by Dollar Tree Stores. All of the Deals stores -- more than 140 -- retained their name. Dollar Tree operates more than 3,000 stores in 48 states.
Davis said Dollar Tree was attracted to the location because the plaza has solid anchor tenants such as Best Buy and T.J. Maxx.

"We're an alternative to the big box stores," she said. "We're clean, well-lit and easy to get in and out of. It's a quick shopping experience."

Unless, of course, a customer decides to carefully inspect the aisles looking for bargains.

Deals offers a staggering variety of products, including Christmas decorations and wrapping paper, toys, kitchen products, cleaners, hardware items, soft goods, books and food.

"We have not only consumables, but also discretionary items," Rich Girardo, marketing coordinator for Dollar Tree, said. "We're really targeting anyone who wants a value. Everyone is watching their money, especially in this economy. We offer some deep discounts."

Girardo added that Deals is a good place for families to stock up on items such as napkins, toilet paper and cleaning products.

Deals is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m
 

 

Do you want to open your own Dollar Store at COST? click here

More on : Dollar Store Merchandise > Cell Accessories > dollar store phone accessories

52 Product Categories with 452 Sub Categories with 76,158 products on our website for your Dollar Stores, Dollar Plus Store, Ten and Below, Dollar
Discount Merchandise Store or $1 $2 $3 Dollar Store, 1 to 5 Dollar Stores, Five and Under, Ten and Under, Dollar and More; Call us toll free 1-877-549-5210 to setup your Store with Merchandise, we are Wholesale Suppliers.

Minimum quantities required; Wholesale only.

Copyright© 1997-2014 Buckstore Inc. / Copyright © 2000-2014 Dollar Store Merchandise.com
Last modified: November 06, 2017